A Strong Financial Base That Ensures Continuation of Growth…
Seven Easy Steps to Philanthropy
1. Discuss your overall philanthropic goals with your family members and legal or tax advisors.
2. Decide how much you can afford to give.
3. Determine the causes/organizations that will use your donations to meet the goals you support.
4. Meet with us to discuss your plan. Ask questions, explore the different gift vehicles available to you and review the documents needed to implement your plan.
5. Share the documents with your family and your professional advisors.
6. Transfer your gift to us.
7. Review our confirmation of your completed gift and the ongoing progress of grants that are awarded from your fund.